Thursday, November 22, 2012

What I Am Truly Thankful For

            I am literally thankful for everything! There is nothing that has happened, is happening, or will happen that I will not be thankful for. Because what has happened, is happening, and will happen will be the determining factors of who I was, am, and will be and the same is true for everyone else. Each experience will be absorbed and transformed within you and me to create worldviews and unique perspectives. It is all a challenge to me; a challenge to be overcome either by defeating it or accepting the “realities” of it.
In short, it’s much easier to live with oneself if he/she sees the past, present, and future in a positive light, as a growing experience to continually better oneself. Personally, that is why the bad and the ugly can look good and beautiful. Life is all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment